I am sure you have probably heard that McDonald’s is conducting a survey to help improve the services they offer. Most likely you have also heard that when you take a McDonald’s Survey you stand a chance to win a free meal.
So, why take part in the survey? Let me create a scenario for you. Imagine you give a child lemon-flavored candy and you realize the frown on the face. You later question and learn that it was not pleasant to the child. Next time you try a strawberry flavored candy and the child becomes jovial.
This is basically what the survey does. It works on improving customer satisfaction at all times.
What are the requirements to take part in the Survey?
- Have a basic understanding of the English language.
- Have a mobile phone or computer that can access the internet
- Have a recent receipt from McDonald’s that is less than a week old
- Be 13 years and above in terms of age
- Not be related to a staff member or sponsor of the McDonald’s survey.
- Be located in the United States, The United Kingdom, or Canada to take part in the survey.
How to participate in the survey
- Open your browser of choice
- Input the link www.mcdvoice.com
- On the McDonald receipt, enter the survey code
- Answer the questions asked in utmost honesty
- After each question, click next until all of them are over.
- Fill in your contact details when prompted to do so. Fill in contacts that can be used to easily reach you. Who knows, you could receive an invitation to a free meal.
- Afterward, a validation code will appear and it can be redeemed on the next visit.
Advantages of taking part in the survey
- You stand a chance to win your favorite meal or snack free of charge
- You get a chance to make suggestions on any better improvements you would like to experience.
- You get a chance to present your complaints on any of the services served to you.
- You do not have to lie about anything. Bea s honest as you can as all surveys are reviewed.
- The survey is easy to use and is strictly business
Disadvantages of taking part in the survey
- Chances of winning are minimal as a lot of people take part in the survey
- One cannot participate if they are related to staff working on the survey team
Frequently asked questions
How many numbers is McDonald’s survey code?
The 26 digit code printed on the receipt is the one used to participate in the survey process.
How long does a single survey take?
Approximately less than three minutes to complete the survey at hand.
Can children less than 10 years of age take part in the survey?
The answer is no. The minimum age requirement to take part in the survey is 13 years. Unfortunately, anyone below that cannot take part in the survey.
How many times can I participate in the survey?
One can participate in a maximum of 5 times. Anything more than that is unacceptable.
In conclusion, this is one of the easiest and most friendly surveys to take part in and land you a free meal. Try it out now!